It’s a huge cliche to say how I can’t possibly believe it’s already November. November is one of my favorite months…if not my favorite month. You know, if people chose such a thing to begin with. There’s a few things I’m looking forward to this month and one of them truly is a given.
- Four: I’m counting down the hours until the release of One Direction’s fourth album Four. Getting a new track this morning made me even more excited. Ready to Run is pretty killer. I can’t wait to hear more.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 – I’m not even sure how I’m going to handle this one. I’m just not ready for hijacked PEETA.
- Thanksgiving – My favorite holiday and my favorite Bon Appetit issue of the year. I have the menu perfected after 5 or 6 years of me preparing the meal myself but I think this year I might change it up and make these mashed potatoes.
- Holiday shopping – Topshop’s holiday lookbook/collection starring Cara Delevigne is out and I really want this bandeau jumpsuit and these pointed ankle boots. I might even make Essie’s Tuck In My Tux my official holiday nail color this year.
- 5 Seconds of Summer are currently touring and Rock Out with Your Socks Out is swinging by my town this month. They absolutely smashed it on tour with 1D this summer so I’m ecstatic for my inner teen angst filled self to rock out.