Another week bites the dust and it’s time for personal bits. I feel like all I can comment on is how busy my weeks are becoming. I mean who schedules all their tests for the same day? Apparently every professor I have this semester. But Monday was a pretty great break from the normal. My bestie and I spent plenty of the morning dutifully annoying our local KISS FM station about playing the new One Direction single. Now, yes, I am in my twenties and that seems like such a 14 year old thing to be doing, but to be fair it was over Twitter and the song deserves to be played. I stand by one thing, good music, despite the countless claims they stole the piano intro. just to comment on that: it sounds most like Faithfully by Journey which is also a great song. But moving on….
- Here’s a list of all the pumpkin products at Trader Joe’s
- Loving this October desktop wallpaper
- Hold up…there’s a GIF keyboard?
- Were you a BOOK-IT kid? Time to get a free pizza once again
- How-to: Make a latte at home without an espresso machine
- Broke Girls Guide to Eating Healthy
- London is turning their signature phone booths into solar charging stations
- Walt Disney had some seriously crazy ideas for Disneyland
- Some coffee drinkers have problems showing emotion
- Time for some seriously cute kids Halloween costumes: Hipster costumes or maybe
- In case you missed it: