Thanksgiving has come and gone. I can’t say it’s officially Christmas since Christmas arrived three weeks ago according to (nearly) every store, radio station, and small child in the world. I’m happy Christmas is here. There’s just that extra bit of cheer around, and I can’t help but feel a little bit more smiley. Well, unless I’m working on the 2015 calendar I make as gifts. That’s a bit stressful and overwhelming. I mention this strictly because in between finishing up semester assignments and studying a bit, I’ve begun working on said calendars. My goal is to hopefully finish some of my custom made gifts this weekend in order to take part in Shutterfly’s Black Friday sale. I should probably be a bit more organized next year….
- A Smart Girl’s Guide to Loyalty Programs
- Help the IKEA monkey and his friends get a new home
- Which Sex and the City character mirrors your style?
- 4 Million songs on Spotify have never been played. Enter: Forgetify
- Adding these headphones to my wish list.
- 11 Things Learned on Wear Your Band T-Shirt to Work Day
- How are you feeling today. There’s an emoji for that with Emojiary
- 30 Years of Criterion Collection art is now in a book
- Weekend Inspo:
- Playlist: Brunch Playlist
- Wear: This outfit from The Blonde Salad
- Watch: Night Changes at the AMAs
- Eat: 18 Sandwiches made with Thanksgiving leftovers
- Buy: 30% of select products at Topshop
Image via Tumblr