I’m starting to realize 5 is slowly becoming the new theme of this blog. I just really like that number lately. I’m feeling a bit burnt out lately. I’m not entirely sure if that’s just the hectic nature of my life kicking in or just not feeling at all like things matter in the larger scheme of things. Whoa…getting deep there, yea? Okay maybe that’s just some pent up aggression caused by burning myself on my coffee pot this morning added to my multivitamins current crusade to ruin my life. I mean who said being healthy would be like a great thing? I might as well just join Goop’s pre-holiday no fun food cleanse.*
1. Took the night off last night to participate in my fall ritual and watch You’ve Got Mail. I still don’t believe anyone’s dial up AOL was THAT fast, but then again they didn’t have a family filled with people trying to make and receive phone calls.
2. My nail color of choice this week: Carry On, Essie, $8.50
3. Favorite Things Holiday Cards, Rifle Paper Co., $16 for 8 cards
4. Don’t Drake and Drive sweatshirt, Supermuse, $47.99
5. Steal My Girl Acoustic – One Direction
*I’m just assuming the cleanse is no fun. It’s probably really good for you.