Nothing new in the way of personal bits this week. I think I covered most of it yesterday, so on to the links! Have a great weekend. Catch you Monday with a whole new week of style, music, and general musings! Maybe even a product review or two!
- Century 21 wants to help you zombie proof your home just in time for the season premiere of the Walking Dead
- Domaine has an electronic form of MASH on their site.
- Watch every episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark on Youtube
- This guy bid $7,000 for a hammock on the Price is Right.
- Do you live in a city with a late bedtime?
- The loft from High Fidelity can be yours for a cool 1.2 million
- Can you spot great design?
- Alfonso Ribeiro FINALLY performed The Carlton on Dancing with the Stars and it was awesome.
- Lastly, something a bit more serious, Refinery 29 interviewed Brittany Maynard about her decision to end her life with dignity.
- In case you missed it: Friday Favorites: Black and White
- Weekend Inspo:
- Wear: Using this as my outfit inspiration for today
- Hear: God Only Knows by the a million artists for the BBC.
- Eat: Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Drink: Jolly Rancher Vodka
- Download: Serial Podcast seriously it’s so cool.
- How To: Break in a new leather jacket
Image credit: Obsessed with this glass house. See more @ Dwell