It has been one of those weeks where it feels as though I can’t get anything accomplished. Fortunately to outsiders it looks like I have my shit together even when I don’t. I guess I just have that particular skill. But it’s a new month which means kind of a fresh start! These are things I’m looking forward to this month.
- Where We Are concert film: Next weekend for two days only One Direction are taking over cinemas worldwide for a live concert film event. I can’t wait to relive WWA Tour despite it feeling like it wasn’t all that too long ago…Watch the trailer, buy tickets and find out more here.
- Cozy Nights In: I love chilly nights in. Comfy clothes, bad television, and tea? Even cuddles? Sign me up. Right now I’m loving this knit jumper and these Topshop joggers for nights in.
- New She & Him?: While browsing to see which albums are set for release this month I noticed She & Him’s album Classics listed. I hope this is true. I can’t wait to here that album. I mean just look at the teaser
- Holiday Suja Juices: I mentioned in a previous post Suja’s holiday juices. Finally the flavors have been revealed and the Wassail to You sounds so so delicious. And a portion of the purchase goes to charity. I went and checked my local Whole Foods and they didn’t have them yet, but hopefully soon. (Links to buy: Call Me Pumpkin and Wassail to You)
- AMC Fearfest: One of my favorite times of the year is AMC’s Feafest which features the Halloween marathon.
- Halloween: Halloween is on a Friday this year which means time to live it up. Maybe this should be my costume?
- Bob’s Burgers: Ah, one of the best shows on television returns this Sunday, 5 October with a musical extravaganza.