It feels so strange to type September up there in the title. That means my favorite season, fall, is just round the corner!!! I feel like I talk a lot about the weather on here…probably just out of awkwardness. I’m just excited for it not to be 100+ degrees on my mile long walks to class. (Hopefully people just stop going to class soon and I can park closer, ha) And well, my mostly black wardrobe will be less of a chore. I’m a little nervous for tomorrow’s football games. It’s a bit of a nervous excitement. What used to be just me screaming at my team is now just going to be me screaming at players on my fantasy roster and obsessing over halftime stats. I don’t want to jinx anything…
- Why celebrity deaths effect some people more than others
- IKEA made a pretty great commercial for their low-tech catalog
- Hold up. An Australian newspaper used Comic Sans on their front page? The horror…
- I can’t wait for Starbucks to open their new express stores. So long annoying frappuccino ordering patrons in front of me.
- Hello, Paris! Which Fashion Week city should you live in?
- This new Mockingjay teaser poster is pretty awesome but can we get a full trailer?
- Introducing: The Emoji Diet
- To Do This Weekend:
- In Case You Missed It: