I don’t have very much to say in the way of personal bits this week. I’ve been fairly tame and boring. I did have a bit of an episode with a jumping spider just yesterday, and I must admit, jumping spiders are literally the worst things in the world. I don’t even know why they exist. It scampered off and I haven’t seen it since. I get the jitters just thinking about it being somewhere in my dwelling just waiting to attack again. Gross…
- 25 Lessons Learned from Robin Williams Characters
- I loved this week’s TED Radio Hour on happiness. It’s well worth the listen.
- Thanks to the TED Radio Hour mentioned above I learned you can now Track Your Happiness
- Are you fluent in emoji?
- What your ponytail says about you. I’m kind of a high ponytail kind of gal.
- How great are oxblood nails? If only I could find this great of a polish shade…
- Tom Hanks released a typewriter app
- BRB turning my selfies into GIFs to annoy my friends.
- Weekend Recipe: Roasted Tomato and Feta Guacamole
- Weekend Hair Inspo: Awkward Peach
- Weekend Tunes: Bleach Bar playlist from the coolest pop up bar I’ll never be able to go to.
- Come talk this week’s Pretty Little Liars with me over at Screen Spy
- In case you missed it: Noteworthy 003, Back to School: Apartment Essentials, 5 Things: Banned in the 90s, Friday Favorites: Urban Outfitters
River Thames by Club Monaco