Here’s the portion of the Weekender where we get a little personal. So, a few days ago I made a discovery on my local grocery shop shelves: pumpkin beer has arrived! YES the beginning of August and it’s already on! I’m a cliche. I love pumpkin everything. Seriously everyone knows hand me anything with pumpkin scent or pumpkin flavoring and I’m ecstatic. I just think August is a bit early. It’s still 100+ every day! How can I possibly enjoy a delicious cozy warm feeling in the form of a delicious Blue Moon Harvest Ale? Well, I’m going to anyway.
- Before you buy something check out WhoWhatWear’s Fitting Room Questionnaire
- What if Mad Men‘s Joan Harris worked in a modern office
- Sofia Coppola’s new project is pretty cool
- The ever important emoji analysis
- Love the 50/50 collection by Luca Nichetto
- Watch this immediately: Lifetime made a completely unauthorized film about Saved By the Bell! No answer as to why the guy playing Mario Lopez randomly starts doing pushups during a photoshoot, but sign me up for this train wreck.
- Cool infographic: Mapping the vices of young America
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Flawless Skin
- Weekend Recipes: Antipasto Kabobs or One Stop No Churn ice cream
- There’s 5,000 new words to play in Scrabble
- Weekend Tunes: My Summer 2014 playlist or as I call it “no fucks given 2014”
- Let’s talk about all the twist and turns in this week’s Pretty Little Liars, March Of Crimes
- In case you missed it: Currently…, Back to Class: Wish List, and Friday Five: #OOTD
Chicago Skyline by Qishan Han