This is the part where I’m supposed to write about some personal stuff, right? So, I was caught in the middle of a rainstorm last night and my favorite shoes are now ruined. See, when they say it’s going to storm (20% chance) I never believe it and that is why my favorite studded flats are a sopping wet mess on my porch. That’s what I get for trying to dress nicely for a birthday dinner, isn’t it? Psh! I think I might just adopt a new policy of carrying another pair of shoes in my bag or in my car. I think you can probably tell this is not the first time this has happened to me.
But on to the real reason for this post…the most fascinating things of the week!
- Remember Dumb Starbucks? Watch the entire story now on Nathan For You
- Note to self: Start using Yummly
- OKCupid has been doing strange experiments with their user data.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is having a way better summer than all of us
- How to: Master the flat lay Instagram photo
- The cutest toddler existential crisis ever recorded
- In love with H&M Fall 2014
- Here’s a supercut of every horrible Tom Haverford business pitch
- Brands love puns about Sharknado 2
- Watch: New trailers for Mockingjay Part 1 and Into the Woods
- Pretty positive a coffee making alarm clock is something my life needs
- Weekend Tunes: Lollapalooza Playlist
- What happened this week on Pretty Little Liars?
- As always: Currently Coveting, road trip essentials, my guilty pleasure songs, and the Friday Five
Words of wisdom via Tumblr