Ah, Saturday mornings are slowly becoming my favorite time of the week. It’s quiet and there’s rarely anyone out on the road which makes commuting that much easier to bare. And I dumped way too many coffee grounds into the coffee maker this morning so there’s that. I definitely thought there was less in the bag than their actually was. My bad. Now with quite possibly the strongest cup of coffee the world has ever known (yes, I still drank it), here’s the Weekender.
- Wes Anderson didn’t make this Oreo advert, but it definitely feels like he did.
- Hello, Portland… Which US city should you actually live in?
- Also from Buzzfeed, 35 websites that will change your life. The caffeine one is so relevant to my life.
- Good news TRL is returning for one day and we can all remember the glory days.
- Just might have to try some rosé sangria with that nice bottle I got for my birthday…
- Best of Dwell on Design That INCH chair is to die for.
- Watch: President Snow address Panem in a new Hunger Games propaganda teaser.
- Need advice? Look no further than Jerry Seinfeld. The spoilers one is ace.
- 5 apps for improving your morning routine. I love Solar.
- Weekend Tunes: If you’re interested I made a Glastonbury themed playlist. I’ll get there someday
- In case you missed it: This week’s review of Pretty Little Liars, my favorite music biopics, Noteworthy, and some summer hair inspiration
Image via The Dapper Project