Hello again! It’s time for the Weekender. I don’t have very much to say this morning because I’m quite tired, so let’s just get on with it.
- Who is your music festival style icon? I got Alexa Chung.
- Also find out how tragic your fashion past is. Hey, the 90s were really questionable time for fashion which is why I got a 36/93.
- Sure, wine comes in a box but how about wine in a can?
- According to Fast Company, we are waking up all wrong.
- Prince George’s adorable baby game is so strong
- The trailer for Zach Braff’s Wish I Was Here has arrived. I’m really kind of excited about it.
- Spoilers ahead: If you’ve seen the latest Captain America flick you know all about Hydra, but now here’s the best of the Hail Hydra meme
- What are the most popular drinks at Starbucksaround the United States?
- Stephen Colbert will be taking over The Late Show in 2015, but Wired wonders are we ready for it?
- Here’s a great animation about design
- Mad Men returns TOMORROW! (Finally) And how cool is this draining highball glass they are using in promotion?
- In case you missed it: Two Mixes this week Throwback Thursday and Coachella 2014
Photo credit: The Dapper Project