We all survived another Valentine’s Day. Hooray! Now it’s time to focus on what’s really important: spring training! I’m so, so excited for the games to start up again next week. Nothing screams fun like a day at the ballpark and a helmet full of nachos.
I know, I know. Just get to the links:
- Kanye News: I can’t believe The College Dropout is 10 and he released a “remix” of Drunk in Love if you can call it a remix….
- Which Girl Scout Cookie Are You? I got Cranberry Citrus something or other which I’m not really sure is a real thing.
- Are you Right Brained or Left Brained?
- According to Wired, Sochi very well may be a dystopian reality.
- Google is working on smart contact lenses
- How accurate is the lingo on Masters of Sex and other time period shows? Not very accurate I’m afraid.
- NYFW has come to a close and WhoWhatWear has put together a playlist featuring some of the best jams from the runway. Now if only I could unsee Kendall Jenner’s boobs. Ugh. Thanks Marc Jacobs.
- New Portraits of The Beatles first show in America have surfaced.
- A Beautiful Mess teaches us how to make a crunch wrap supreme at home Yum!
- BRB making room for this mason jar coffee maker in my life.
- This week I: Reviewed New Girl, talked about love stories in movies, & even shared a festive playlist
Have a great weekend!