I love dance scenes. It’s just one of those things about me, and I wrote all about them for TV Ever After. To make this feature more interesting I included a playlist of the tunes that soundtrack these scenes. Think of it as a double Music Monday. Jump aboard the guilty pleasure train because it’s about to leave the station.
- We Are Not Alone – Karla DeVito
- Let’s Hear It for the Boy – Deniece Williams
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley + Jennifer Warnes
- The Rockafeller Skank – Fatboy Slim
- Dancing In Heaven – La Douche
- Born to Hand Jive – Sha-Na-Na
- Canned Heat – Jamiroquai
- You Should Be Dancing – Bee Gees
- Super Freak – Rick James
- The Nicest Kids In Town – James Marsden
- My Sharona – the Knack
- Flashdance…What a Feeling – Irene Cara
Flashdance doesn’t appear in the original list, but someone pointed out my complete lack of it on the list. It’s definitely worthy of inclusion so here it is on the playlist.
Listen here on Rdio. If you don’t have Rdio yet, you should get it. It’s free and awesome.