None of these things have anything in common, but they are definitely 7 things you should know about this afternoon.
- Neutral Milk Hotel has reunited for a tour. Oh my god.
- A Downton Abbey clothing line is apparently on the way.
- I’m going to overdose on lemon desserts. Thanks, Bon Appetit.
- The Great Gatsby comes out Friday, but until that glitter filled extravaganza hits theaters, the soundtrack is streaming on NPR Music. Still fairly undecided about if I enjoy a jazzy cover of Crazy in Love.
- Everyone’s favorite Fat Jesus, Zach Galifianakis, hosted SNL this weekend. He dressed at a dragon, had Jon Hamm over to his house, and entered a Jennifer Aniston look-a-like contest where he was beat by two very special contestants.
- Justin Timberlake is releasing part 2 of the 20/20 Experience and going on tour. Here’s to hoping part 2 is a little better than part 1. Also 191 dollars, JT? Who do you think we are Scrooge McDuck just rolling around in pools of money? No sir.
- This is a thing: Abercrombie Employee Style Guide.