The semester is officially over which means it’s time for me to change from bulky tote bag to smaller, easy to carry satchel. My bag tends to gather tons of unnecessary items over the span of a couple months. Trust me, it’s much worse than these photos show.
The entire contents of my spring semester bag. I’m surprised my shoulder hasn’t given out entirely from hauling all of this around.
- Textbooks and other recreational reading material
- Mixtapes for car rides
- Two travel notebooks even my trusty (ruined) Moleskin
- More pens than anyone ever needs
- Tangled earbuds
- Loose coins
- Mockingjay pin (Thanks, Rachael!)
- One hair tie too many
- Wallet/Coin purse (which apparently holds no coins)
- Concert wristband from Tennis/Vactioner
- Loose coupons/receipts
I think overall I found about 4 random fortunes from cookies. Honestly, I wasn’t aware I had ever eaten that much Chinese food, but apparently I had. I am fairly excited to switch back to my summer satchel even if I won’t be able to carry such useless, unnecessary items.
What types of random things do you find you collect over a few set months?