After running around all afternoon in the heat, I just wanted to have a lazy Wednesday night. Unfortunately, that lead to a ton of boredom and there is only so much Toddlers and Tiaras on person can handle. Back in the days where I had a Xanga and a Myspace, iTunes/iPod games were all of the rage. You know, when the iPod was first invented. (Man, I’m old….) It seems as though this boredom cure has now been replaced with GIFs instead of songs. Instead, I will be pretending this is Myspace and playing the shuffle game.
I borrowed this concept from Tumblr and just made a shiny new instruction picture to match my blog. (I really hate how it says “that is the fun!” I should have changed that…) So, let’s see how truly embarrassing my library can get!
- It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue – Bob Dylan
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor (oh, it’s on)
- A-Punk – Vampire Weekend
- Easy Girl – Coconut Records
- The Crucifix – John Maus
- Beat and the Pulse – Austra
- Cut Your Hair – Pavement
- Daydream Believer – the Monkees
- Get It Wrong, Get It Right – Feist
- Secret – Matt & Kim
- A Conjunction of Drones Stimulating the Way in Which Sufjan Stevens Has an Existential Crisis in the Great Godfrey Maze – Sufjan Stevens
- Lover to Lover – Florence + the Machine
- Green Tambourine – the Lemon Pipers
- Symphonia IX (My Wait is U) – Grimes
- Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon & Garfunkel
- Coyote Enchantment – Miniature Tigers
- Swim (Music Box) – Jack’s Mannequin
- Whatever You Like – Anya Marina
- Rich Girl – Hall & Oates
- Handsome Devil – the Smiths
This was slightly disappointing. I wish more embarrassing things would have come up. Oh well, I tried. I guess my library isn’t all that embarrassing or it was just trying to keep it’s street cred.
Play the game and let me know what embarrassing things come up in your music library!